TIME TO RELAX
We ended our day visiting Tagaytay to eat Bulalo. We just spend a little time there but it was all worth it. I’ve spent a day at the beach with the ones I love and had fun together.
- Calatagan, Batangas, Philippines
HOW TO GET THERE:
- Take SLEX and Exit to Sta. Rosa. Drive along Sta. Rosa Tagaytay Road. Then drive to Tagaytay Nasugbu-Higway. Turn right to Baligabo-Balayan Highway. Turn left to Calatagan-Lian Highway. Drive until you reach Burot Beach. (Travel time = 3-4 hours)
- Entrance Fee: ₱65
- Gate Fee: ₱10
- Grill Rent Fee: ₱100
CHECK OUT THESE DISCOUNTED/PROMO RATES IN KLOOK:
- Aquaria Water Park Day Pass
- Cocoons Club Laiya Beach Staycation with Add-Ons
- Cintai Corito’s Garden Staycation with Breakfast and F&B Voucher
- Please throw your trash properly! Pile of trash is starting to build around the beach.
- Be careful taking a step in the sea, sea urchins can be found in its waters. One of the visitors stepped on them and suffered.
- There are no cottages or rooms available for rent. Tents are the only available accommodation here.
AS OF 2016, BUROT BEACH IS CLOSED. CHECK BEFORE GOING FIRST. INSTEAD, YOU CAN CHECK AQUARIA WATER PARK.