ESCAPE TO EL ZAMBA VILLAS
The pandemic made us stuck for a very long time and everyone wants to go out again, to go places beyond the four walls of our homes. To see the sea again and take a dip in natural waters. It was still the pandemic but restrictions were starting to loosen. My friends from work wanted to travel and so we organized a trip to Zambales. My goal is to find a cheap resort on Airbnb. At first, I did not notice that the resort I booked was in El Zamba Villas in Sitio Liwliwa. I’ve always heard of Liwliwa for its cozy and “surf” vibes and I did not expect it to be a very nice place to hang with friends and family and be with nature.
El Zamba Villas is a community near the beach facing the West Philippine Sea. Upon entering the village, an arc will welcome the visitors. Just by the entrance is the mini Zoo, where they breed ostriches and you can feed them. EZV is a community composed of different beach properties and you’ll be amazed by the different designs and amenities that they have to offer. In addition, the community also conducts events for tourists to enjoy while staying at one of the resorts there like music festivals, bazaars, and sports competitions.
We rented a place called Patricia’s Beach House, a Kubo-inspired house, that was very cozy and clean. It also has a bonfire pit, a good place to gather, eat, and drink some beer after a whole day swimming at the beach.
LIGAYA IN LIWLIWA
The beach is a 3- 5 minute walk from your chosen accommodation. Near the beach, cottages with common grilling areas are available for rent. Pitching of tents is also allowed. The beach is vast. From the distance, you can see different groups of people doing different activities like driving ATVs, kite flying, playing frisbees and some were simply just watching the waves while drinking some beer on the sand.
If you want a place to relax and forget your life in the city for a while, visiting El Zamba Villas in Liwliwa will surely give you the peace and the adventure you’ve been wanting for this pandemic.
ALSO, CHECK OUT MY CRYSTAL BEACH RESORT POST FOR YOUR NEXT ZAMBALES TRIP.
TRAVEL GUIDE & TIPS
HOW TO GET THERE:
- Take a Bus (Victory Liner bound to Iba, Zambales) from Caloocan going to San Felipe, Zambales. ( Travel time = 4 Hours; Travel Fare = ₱272.00-₱350.00)
- Take a tricycle from the terminal going to El Zamba Villas.
- Entrance Fee (El Zamba Villas Compound): ₱20.00
- Entrance Fee (EZ Zoo): ₱50.00/Person
- Tent Rental + Pitching Fee: ₱500.00
- Own Tent + Pitching Fee: ₱300.00
- Environmental/Security/Maintenance Fee: ₱50.00/Person
- Parking Fee (Overnight): ₱50.00
*Most of the accommodations in El Zamba Villas can be found on Airbnb.
- CLICK HERE FOR RESERVATIONS.
- Insect Repellant
- Mini Fan
- Dry Bag
- Beach Mat
- Water Bottle
- Extra Clothes
CHECK OUT THESE DISCOUNTED/PROMO RATES FROM KLOOK:
- Zoobic Safari Admission Ticket
- Dinosaur Island Ticket in Clark
- Ocean Adventure Ticket in Subic
- Shooting, Archery & ATV Experience at Gemik Clark
- Camaya Beach Resort Day Pass
- Contact Numbers: 0929 212 1080 (SMART)
- Email Adress: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/elzambavillas
- The way to El Zamba Villas is not yet paved so expect a bumpy ride.
- The beach is 3-5 minutes from your chosen accommodation.
- There are a lot of activities you can do at El Zamba Villas like camping, ATV Rides, Frisbee, watching music festivals, Island Hopping, Surfing, etc.
- You can feed ostriches and rabbits in their EZ Zoo. Opens from 8:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M.
- Pets are very much allowed.