THE QUEST TO KAULAYAW COFFEE
When I hear of Rizal nowadays, instead of thinking of the mountains we used to climb before, I now think of different cafes with scenic views. A lot of cafes and restaurants have opened in the province that is worth visiting and one of those is Kaulayaw Coffee.
Visiting new coffee shops excites me as drinking coffee has really become a part of my lifestyle. In 2018, my friend, Miky influenced me to try “3rd Wave Coffee” and introduced me to different coffee profiles. And this opened me to a quest of trying different coffee from different coffee shops, either a 3rd wave or a 2nd wave. Last December, we planned to stay in Balai Tanay and decided to try Kaulayaw Coffee before going there since it is along the way.
Kaulayaw Coffee has multiple branches in Rizal and they already expanded to different parts of the country. The one in Antipolo has multiple floors and both have a view of the trees and the mountains. You can choose an indoor or an al fresco seating depending on your mood. They offer different coffee drinks through different brewing techniques like French Press, Cold Brew, and Drip. They also can also serve it hot or cold depending on your preference. Aside from the coffee drinks, they also offer meals from sandwiches and breakfast to full meals. I ordered their Amore which is their Spanish Latte and I liked it. At times, they also host art exhibits and live musical performances so if you feel artsy and want coffee, Kaulayaw has it all for you.
Kaulayaw means someone’s pleasant and intimate companion, so bring your Kaulayaw now, grab a coffee there and enjoy the food, the art, and the view. Cheers!
- Antipolo, Rizal, Philippines*Mondays: 1:00 P.M. to 10:00 P.M.*Tuesdays to Fridays: 8:00 A.M. to 10:00 P.M.*Saturdays & Sundays: 7:00 A.M. to 10:00 P.M.
- Tanay, Rizal, Philippines*Mondays: Closed*Tuesdays to Sundays: 7:00 A.M. to 7:00 P.M.
- Palaya Natural Farm, Antipolo, Rizal, Philippines*Saturday & Sunday: 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- AJ Coffee & Bed, Coron, Palawan, Philippines*Monday to Sunday: 7:00 A.M. to 8:00 P.M.
- Busuanga, Palawan, Philippines*Monday to Sunday: 7:00 A.M. to 8:00 P.M.
CHECK OUT THESE DISCOUNTED/PROMO RATES IN KLOOK:
- Treasure Mountain Day Tour
- Luljetta’s Hanging Gardens Spa Day Pass
- Tanay, Rizal Day Tour
- Loreland Farm Resort Staycation with Breakfast
- Avilon Zoo Ticket
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/kaulayawcoffee/
- Contact Number: 0955 058 5814
- Email: email@example.com
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/kaulayawcoffee
- They will open a branch in Estancia Mall and Santiago, Isabela soon
- No reservations are required. Walk-ins are allowed.
[…] If you want another coffee shop to visit, also check out my Kaulayaw Coffee Food Guide. […]