TO THE BLACK BEAN!
If there is a treasure map for hidden gold and gems, Instagram would be for hidden cafes and restaurants. And if the Caribbean has the Black Pearl, Parañaque has The Black Bean. My friend, Julie, discovered one of his idols eating at this cafe. Out of curiosity and fangirling, we went on an adventure to BF homes just to try what lies in this part of Parañaque. Just to give you context, we are from the north, and going to the south is a long journey.
The Black Bean is a specialty cafe that offers great coffee, all-day breakfasts, and comfort foods. We ordered their Baked Mushroom Rigatoni, Chicken Parmigiana, Wagyu Don, and boy, they are delicious. Tasting it feels like finding a cave full of treasures. The Baked Mushroom Rigatoni was the best and that is the reason why I will visit The Black Bean again. The combination of the taste of mozzarella and shitake hit me hard and made me want more. The coffee was also fine, I’m not sure if I’m just full or I just compared it with the Spanish Latte I tried from other cafes. But all in all, the ambiance, service, and food are great.
Our visit to The Black Bean is worth the drive. It was far but the food there is a must-try.
IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR OTHER COFFEE SHOPS TO TRY, YOU CAN ALSO CHECK OUT MY KAPE MAPYA GUIDE. CHEERS!
- ServeQuest OneEighty Building, 180 J. Elizalde Avenue corner Concha Cruz Drive, Parañaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- 2/F Eton WestEnd Mall, Chino Roces corner Malugay and Yakal Streets, Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines
CHECK OUT THESE DISCOUNTED/PROMO RATES IN KLOOK:
- Art in Island: 3D Interactive Art Gallery Ticket
- Manila Ocean Park Ticket
- Seda BGC Staycation with Breakfast and ₱1000 Food Credits
- Website: http://www.theblackbean.ph/
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/theblackbeanph
- Contact Number (MOBILE): 0956 204 0382
- Operating Hours: 9:00 A.M. – 10:00 P.M. (Mondays to Sundays)
- They also have a branch at Makati which is their first store.
- They offer take-out deliveries. You can order at https://order.theblackbean.ph/