Kidzooona is an indoor playground located in malls where kids can run, jump and play roles for 1 and a half hours or more.
It was the birthday of our cute and “bibbo” playmate, Cycy. As a gift for her, we brought her to Kidzooona in SM City San Lazaro.
We took the 1-and-a-half-hour playtime. Kids are needed to be accompanied by adults, so we had the opportunity to go inside. We left our bags and shoes inside the locker provided to us.
The place is kid-friendly, the coverings are made of foam and curved edges. It includes a ball pit and an inflatable slide. An inflatable platform where you can jump and run. For the gamer kids, arcades are also available, and toy sets for those who want to play the traditional way. In addition, booths like a clinic, a sushi bar, and a market were built for children can take roles such as a nurse, a chef, or a market vendor.
We thought we were just going to accompany the kids, but it turned out we, as adults, were able to play and enjoy it as well. We’ve proven that there is no age limit for having fun. ;P
- Rates: 300 for 1 and half hours – 1 kid and 1 adult. 400 for 3 hours – 1 kid and 1 adult
- Additional 150 pesos for another adult.
- Lockers for bags are also available, just leave your I.D. at the Registration and they will give you the keys.
- Socks are required. Bring one or buy for 30 pesos each.
- Open during mall hours (10:00 AM to 9:00 PM)
- Right now, there are 27 branches across the country: One in SM City San Lazaro, Manila, Edsa Shangri-la Plaza Mall, Mandaluyong, Uptown Mall in BGC, Taguig, Marquee Mall, Pampanga, SM City Lucena, Quezon, and many more.
- Check out their website: http://www.aeonfantasy.com.ph/kidzooona.html
- Have Fun!
CHECK OUT THESE DISCOUNTED/PROMO RATES IN KLOOK:
- Art in Island: 3D Interactive Art Gallery Ticket
- Manila Ocean Park Ticket
- Seda BGC Staycation with Breakfast and ₱1000 Food Credits