ROLLIN’ WITH MOOVR
When I was still working in BGC, I always see people riding e-scooters in their corporate attire going to work. Back then I ignore the idea of buying or riding one because, first I thought of it as a toy and second, it is expensive, but suddenly I had a change of heart, I want one. My first experience of standing on an e-scooter was when my friend, Pao, bought one and let me ride it. Riding one has the same feeling as riding a bike but more fun. I can feel the gush of wind but minus the effort. Don’t get me wrong, I also like riding bikes, it feels good because somehow I am having a workout. But the fun of feeling the adrenaline without the effort is more fun. I get to be more focused on my surroundings rather than on my pedaling and breathing.
MOOVR PH is an e-scooter and bicycle-sharing company. They let people rent their devices so that people can move easily without worrying about the city traffic. They started their operations in BGC and the Makati Central Business District which both have clear Personal Mobility Device lanes. In these areas, they have stations that they call hubs or MOOVR Parking. In these hubs is where the e-scooters and bicycles are on stand-by. With the use of their app, you can have access to riding their devices.
To persuade me even more, Pao, brought me to BGC two times to try MOOVR and go around with the E-Scooter. And again, I enjoyed it very much! Above is our video with our friend, Miky. Check it out and maybe, we might even persuade you to try MOOVR too. Haha.
With the rising oil prices and worsening traffic, riding Personal Mobility Devices like e-scooters and bicycles may be the solution you need to save both time and money. Go and try Moovr now!
AFTER YOUR RIDE, MAYBE YOU CAN CHECK THE MIND MUSEUM TOO.
- Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Makati Central Business District, Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Central Park, Filinvest City, Muntinlupa City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- For bicycles: ₱20.00 for every 15 minutes or a fraction thereof. Example: A 5-minute bicycle trip will be charged ₱20.00.
- For e-scooters: we charge ₱50.00 for every 20 minutes or a fraction thereof. Example: A 10-minute e-scooter trip will be charged ₱50.00.
- Riders are responsible for planning their rides according to their credits. Please be reminded that unpaid rides will be reported to authorities.
HOW TO USE:
- Download the app. Moovr PH
- Register and Log-in
- Load/Top-up via Gcash, Grab Pay, or Credit/Debit Card
- Locate any hubs/Moovr Parking areas
- Select your ride: E-scooter or Bicycle
- Scan the QR code to unlock the device
- If you have a helmet, wear it!
- Kickstart your ride then slowly push down the throttle button
- For stopping, release the throttle button and pull the brake lever
- Park in any hubs/Moovr Parking areas
- ACCOMMODATIONS IN TAGUIG CITY
- Seda Bonifacio Global City
- Hotel101 – Fort
- Brittany Hotel BGC
- City Park Hotel Manila
- The Residences at BCCT
CHECK OUT THESE DISCOUNTED/PROMO RATES IN KLOOK:
- Art in Island: 3D Interactive Art Gallery Ticket
- Manila Ocean Park Ticket
- The Mind Museum BGC All-Day Pass
- Seda BGC Staycation with Breakfast and ₱1000 Food Credits
- The Big Binondo Food Wok
- There are no helmets available for rent but if you can bring one, always wear a helmet.
- Only one e-scooter/bicycle per account, so if you have a friend who wants to tag along, he/she needs to download the app and register as well.
- Always park on a Moovr’s hub/parking place. Unable to do so will lead to permanent termination of your account.
- Always stay on Personal Mobility Device (PMD) Lanes.
- Obey traffic rules. Stop when the stoplight is red.