With the end of the pandemic in sight, social activities are finally coming back. Restaurants and bars are finally reopening and one of them is NoKal. From Kalayaan, it is finally reborn in its new home in Makati Square (Makati Cinema Square).
I am not much of a fan or familiar with the club scene but got the chance to enter NoKal Manila this month for free. One of the bands I followed, Party Pace, launched their “Gumagalaw” music video there.
WE GO FANCY
I was confused about where NoKal was located because the parking area in Makati Square felt like a maze to me, but as soon as I saw the purple lights and the letter “N”, I knew I was on the right path. Upon seeing the entrance, I never thought of it as a fancy club. The parking area entrance deceived me of what I am about to see. I was with my friend, Pao, and as we enter, a shimmering disco ball, fancy seats, and neon lights showed in front of us. The place is fancy, a very nice place to hang out and even dance. One funny moment I remembered that night was upon reaching the bar, we all of a sudden noticed that we were the only ones wearing masks, all of the other guests are mask-free so to blend with the crowd, we also removed ours. haha.
Before the video launch and performance of Party Pace, we also watched performances by the Nameless Kids and Gabba. They were all amazing. The music and ambiance made me realize to go to these places once in a while, to listen to the music, bob my head, or even dance just to be energized and feel alive.
Aside from local bands, they also invite DJs both local and international. If you want to experience partying, music, and booze in Manila, NoKal is the place to be!
- 2130 Fernando Street, Basement 1, Parking Area, Makati Square, Legazpi Village, Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Ranging from ₱5,000 to ₱25,000 depending on which will you get from small tables for 2 to VIP booths for up to 10 people. All rates are fully consumable of food and drinks.
CHECK OUT THESE DISCOUNTED/PROMO RATES IN KLOOK:
- Manila Ocean Park Attractions Pass
- The Mind Museum BGC All-Day Pass
- Intramuros Bambike Tour
- Art in Island: 3D Interactive Art Gallery Ticket
- Lakbay Museo Ticket in Manila
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/nokal.mnl
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/nokal.mnl/
Contact Number: 0917 139 5178
- Operating Hours:
- Wednesdays to Saturdays: 8:00 P.M. – 5:00 A.M.
- Located inside a mall so parking spaces are available.
- Tables are limited so reservations are highly encouraged. The reservation cut-off is at 11 p.m.