ROCKIN’ OUT AT 19 EAST
Watching live gigs has become one of my go-to activities this 2022 and 19 East is the first venue I’ve visited during the pandemic just before Social House. 19 East is a bar located in Sucat and it is known for accommodating not just solo artists but also OPM Rock Bands. From the outside, you’ll see 19 East looks like a private residence — a mansion with a huge garden but people who want to get entertained knows that it is a place for booze, good food, and rockin’ music. During the pandemic, performances are done in their garden which somehow felt comfortable with the plants, a fountain, and the acoustic vibes since very loud music was not allowed during that time. After 2 years of holding back, rocking out is now allowed and performances are now back in their Performance Hall.
Last August, Offshore Music (Ely Buendia’s Record Label) held Ena Mori’s final leg of her album tour at 19 East with the performance of other artists of the same label like Pinkmen and Apartel plus Zild. Julie being a fan of Ely, we decided to watch them perform live and discover the new artists of the OPM scene. We arrived early at 19 East and had our dinner there, the food is somewhat expensive but it tasted good, especially the baked mussels. During the performances, I really can say that their lights and sound system are amazing, you’ll feel the music more as the artists gave their best performance.
These artists, Pinkmen, Zild, Apartel, and Ena Mori really showed wonderful performances that I can really say OPM is not Dead and it still has the capability to achieve more. Ena Mori with her band really wowed me, they are really really good and the songs were at par with the international artists we know. If you want to discover and support new and great music from our artists, please don’t hesitate to visit 19 East!
- Km. 19 East Service Road, Sucat, Muntinlupa City, Metro Manila, Philippines
REQUIREMENTS (AS OF AUGUST 2022):
*Visitors are required to present the following:
- Valid ID
- Booking Confirmation (If you reserved a ticket)
- Vaccination Card
RATES AND FEES (AS OF MAY 2022):
- Door Charge: ₱400-₱1500 (Depending on the Artists/number of bands to perform)
*Photos grabbed from their FB Page.
CHECK OUT THESE DISCOUNTED/PROMO RATES IN KLOOK:
- Manila Ocean Park Attractions Pass
- The Mind Museum BGC All-Day Pass
- Intramuros Bambike Tour
- Art in Island: 3D Interactive Art Gallery Ticket
- Lakbay Museo Ticket in Manila
- Contact Number: 0949 498 4405
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/19east/
- The place is airconditioned and cozy.
- Walk-ins are allowed.
- Face masks are required when you are not eating or drinking.
- A non-consumable entrance fee is payable at the door on the night of the show.
- Reservations are not allowed unless they are required for a certain event.
- They can accommodate 200 persons in their Performance Hall and 400 persons in the garden bar.
- There is no age limit.