Aquaria Water Park is part of the latest Leisure Tourism Estate of Landco called CaSoBē (Calatagan South Beach). One of the amazing destinations in Calatagan, Batangas which you’ll surely want to visit this summer.
AQUARIA WATER PARK (CaSoBē)
This is my first time to travel and swim again with my college barkada. They want their child to experience Aquaria Water Park, as they did before, after staying inside their place for a very long time due to the pandemic. I’ve been to Calatagan (Burot Beach) before but this is my first time here in Aquaria. The water park is a long journey from Metro Manila but everyone will surely enjoy the change of scenery and being wet under the summer sun.
Upon our arrival, the area around Aquaria was continuously being developed. According to my friends, a lot of things have changed. This is probably because of the development of CaSoBē as a Leisure Tourism Estate.
At first look, you’ll see that Aquaria Water Park is a high-class establishment just by looking at the Welcome Center. The welcome center is where all guests register and be assisted by the staff, from the health protocols to park necessities.
Aquaria has 2 areas, the pool area, and the beachside. The pool area has 6-7 swimming pools including those for the kids and a lazy river. One of the main attractions is the big slide towering in the middle of the water park. Beside the pools are parasol umbrellas and sunloungers for you to relax on if you just want to bathe in the sun.
Beyond the pool area is the beachside of the water park. If you want the salty waters of the sea, Aquaria has it also for you. On the beachside is where the bar and the restaurant are located, so if you want cold drinks and food for your cravings, stay there while having a view of the sand and sea. Dining and picnic tables are also available here for you to stay on when you want that feeling of your feet touching the sand.
Aquaria Water Park is a place to visit in the summer and most especially in the future with the development of the area where commercial establishments like hotels, condotels, condominiums, events place, bars and restaurants, retail shops, resort attractions and facilities, and service-oriented shops were planned to be constructed. From what I saw from one of their tarpaulins, it looks like they will offer a “Resort Living” programs soon that will cater to those who want to work and live away from the metro.
- Barangay Sta. Ana, Calatagan, Batangas, Philippines
HOW TO GET THERE:
- By Private Transportation
- Via Tagaytay – Nasugbu Highway – From Metro Manila take South Luzon Expressway (SLEX) and out to Sta. Rosa Exit. Continur driving along Santa Rosa-Tagaytay Road until you reach Tagaytay Rotunda. Take Tagaytay-Nasugbu Highway until you reach Palico intersection. Turn left to Balayan-Calatagan Highway, then turn left to M. Apacible after the Calatagan Municipal Hall. Continue driving until you reach Aquaria Water Park. (Travel Time = 3-4 Hours)
- By Public Transportation
- From Metro Manila (Buendia/EDSA Taft), take a bus bound for Calatagan and get off at the Calatagan Public Market. (Fare = P210, Travel Time = 3-4 Hours)
- Charter a tricycle to Aquaria Water Park. (Fare = P200/persons good for 4 passengers, Travel Time = 20 Minutes)
- By Private Transportation
REQUIREMENTS (AS OF MARCH 26, 2022):
- Visitors are required to present the following:
- Valid ID
- Booking Confirmation (Walk-ins are still not permitted)
- Vaccination Card
- If you are not vaccinated, a negative RT-PCR (swab or saliva) test result 48 hours before the time of check-in or a negative Antigen test result 24 hours before the time of check-in, certified by a DOH accredited test center.
RATES AND FEES (AS OF APRIL 2022):
- Entrance Fees:
- Adults (Weekdays): P1050.00/Head
- Kids (Weekdays): P525.00/Head
- Adults (Weekends): P1200.00/Head
- Kids (Weekends): P600.00/Head
- Adults (Holidays): P1250.00/Head
- Kids (Holidays): P625.00/Head
- Ecological Fee: P30.00/Person
- Picnic Table: P320.00
- Tables and Chairs: P210.00
- Locker Rental: P160.00
- Towel Rental: P100.00
- Corkage Fees (Small Bottle/Can, Alcoholic Drinks): P50.00 ~ P1000.00
CHECK OUT THESE DISCOUNTED/PROMO RATES IN KLOOK:
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/aquariawaterpark
- Website (Tour Passes): https://aquaria.millennial-resorts.com/
- Mobile Number: +63 9992253333
- Landline Telephone Number: +63 88365055
- Resort Operations is from 8:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M.
- Pool Services starts from 9:00 A.M. to 5:30 P.M.
- Use of cabanas and grillers is on a first come first serve basis with applicable charges. Charcoal is not included.
- Aquaria has a beachside and a water park (Swimming pools and Slides)
- Parking Spaces are available.
- Children 6 years old and below are free of charge. Children aged 7-11 years old are considered for the kids’ rate.
- Wi-Fi is free.
- For overnight stays, they offer the Crusoe Cabins (Check-in time is at 3:00 P.M., Check-out at 12:00 NN).
- Food and breakable items are not allowed in the pool area.
- Their shower rooms are nice and clean.
[…] AS OF 2016, BUROT BEACH IS CLOSED. CHECK BEFORE GOING FIRST. INSTEAD, YOU CAN CHECK AQUARIA WATER PARK. […]