It was my cousin’s bachelor party that I got to visit Attack Arena. I’ve seen it outside many times and thought of it as a normal ball court where you can play badminton, volleyball, etc. But I was wrong. It is literally an arena where anyone can play roles of being a swordsman, a military assault unit or an archer and fight to the death. Well, not really to the death but to exhaustion. XD A venue for an all body workout and pain.
ATTACK ARENA: ARCHERY ATTACK
We played “Archery Attack” where we took the role of archers in the Battle of Helms Deep. They provided the bows and arrows. The arrow’s tip was covered by a rubber ball, so no need to worry if you’ll cry in pain at the end of the game. The area is huge enough for a large group. Inflatable barricades are placed strategically for players to take cover. Before the game, a trainer taught us the basics and the regulations of the game.
There are different types of game for Archery Attack. One is a team game where our group was divided into two and we had to shoot each other until no one in the opponent’s team is alive. Another is the “Deathmatch” wherein everyone is your target. You win if you are the sole survivor. Another type is like the game of “Ice, ice, water”. When a team member is shot by an enemy, you have to hit him to make him alive and to be able to play again. Same with the first one, the team with all members got hit, lose. The last type was like the Apprentices versus the Master type of game. Us against our trainer/coach. 7 of us against 1 man. He hit us one by one until he became the victor. 🙁 We ran, evaded as many arrows and returned every shot to our opponent. It was exciting and nerve-racking at the same time. We tried to finish all of our opponents while saving ourselves from each attack. It was fun!
Playing Archery Attack was super fun and also very tiring. Evading the arrow and laughing at the same time blew our lungs out but really provided a wonderful experience for us.
Attack Arena is a good place for team building. To create bonds with your friends/teammates or to end that grudge against your mortal enemy/workmate. 😆
For an all body workout like this, check my post about Republic Fencing
- Congressional Avenue Extension, Project 8, Quezon City, Metro Manila
- Extra clothes
- Bottled Water
- Rubber Shoes
- Active Wear/sportswear
- Archery Attack 1-Hour (Non-Member) = P400
- Archery Attack 1-Hour (Member) = P300
- Archery Attack 1-Hour (Non-Member) = P400~P500 (1-30 Players)
- Archery Attack 1-Hour (Member) = P350
- Facebook Page (The Attack Arena): https://www.facebook.com/TheAttackArena/
- Mobile Number: 09778463537
- Email: email@example.com
- The games are all body workout activities that will drain you. Bring your water bottle or drinking water to quench your thirst.
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes for you to move and act freely.
- Other than Combat Archery, as what I have said before, they offer Swordsmanship, Submission Wrestling, Gymnastics, Muay Thai, Ballroom Dancing and many more.
- Operating Hours: Sundays – Fridays 1-7PM; Saturdays 10-8PM. Additional hours by requests and observation.
- They can host their activities outside the venue or even outside of Metro Manila
- They prefer for you to book ahead of time so that customers can avoid waiting.
- Fees include equipment, instructors, and facilitation of each activity.