ARCO DIEZ CAFÉ
In 2022, we went home to our province to visit our relatives. Planning to explore Naga City, my aunt recommended Arco Diez Café. A café located at one of the barangays near the foot of Mt. Isarog in which she also tells of the good weather there. Unfortunately, we didn’t have the time to visit it back then.
This 2023, we were able to go back to Camarines Sur and my aunt brought and treated us to Arco Diez Café. We went there at night and it was jampacked, full of families and groups of friends eating and having their drinks. The cafe has a design of a bahay kubo which feels cozy and homey which is really a good gathering place. They have both dine-in and alfresco seating.
Aside from coffee-based and non-coffee-based drinks, they also offer rice meals, pasta, pastries, alcoholic beverages, and desserts. Since the place was full, we decided to take out our drinks, we only ordered their coffee and I liked it. It has the right blend and sweetness. Hopefully, we can try their meals once we get back.
If you are looking for a cozy cafe that offers specialty coffee in Naga City, you should try Arco Diez Café!
IF YOU WANT TO TAKE A DIP AT A HOT SPRING IN MT. ISAROG, CHECK OUT PANICUASON HOTSPRING RESORT.
FOOD GUIDE & TIPS
*Menu grabbed from their Facebook Page
CHECK OUT THESE DISCOUNTED/PROMO RATES FROM KLOOK:
- ATV Skydrive in Mt. Mayon, Albay
- Cagsawa Ruins Tour in Albay
- Whale Shark and Firefly Watching in Donsol, Sorsogon
- Albay Bicol Caves and Hills Exploration
- Ultimate Albay Full Day Tour with Mayon Skyline
- Operating Hours: 7:00 A.M. – 8:00 P.M. from Wednesdays to Sundays; Closed on Monday to Tuesdays
- They have indoor and outdoor seating.
- They also conduct coffee workshops where you can learn more about coffee and barista techniques.