COMIDA CHINA DE MANILA
Chinese Food is probably one of my favorite foods from the savory dishes to the hot and tasty noodle soups and scrumptious dumplings. I am always in search of the best Chinese food in town and we found one at Comida China de Manila.
Comida China de Manila was located in Pasig City but closed its doors last May 2022. They were in the business for 26 years. The number of years will let you confirm that the food and service here are beyond good. No doubt loyal patrons from different generations come back again and again. Fortunately, the restaurant opened again this March 2023 in Quezon City just a few kilometers from the old location.
This Chinese restaurant offers Cantonese and Filipino-Chinese Dishes from fried shrimp balls, noodles, siopao, dim sum, bean curd/chicken/pork/beef/seafood dishes, soup, and more.
We visited Comida China de Manila after lunchtime on a Sunday. Fortunately, the line was short and we were able to sit for less than 30 minutes. We ordered in advance while waiting. I can also say that the service is superb. The staff were very welcoming and accommodating. I asked for some utensils and they will stop what they are currently doing and prioritize our requests first. We were in no rush but that kind of service was very nice to have.
For the food, we ordered Yang Chow Fried Rice, Comida China Chicken, and Lumpiang Shanghai. The Yang Chow Fried Rice is probably one of the best fried rice I had. The Comida China Chicken is sweet and is also delicious. And of course, no one doesn’t like Lumpiang Shanghai and I can say I was shang-HIGHed, it was really good. I can’t stop taking a bite.
I was planning to eat less but the combination of the Yang Chow Fried Rice and Shanghai makes me want more. We left the restaurant full and very satisfied. If you are looking for the best Chinese Food in Metro Manila, try Comida China de Manila now.
LOOKING FOR MORE RESTAURANTS TO ENJOY? YOU SHOULD VISIT AND TRY MANMARU JAPANESE RESTAURANT IN MAKATI CITY.
FOOD GUIDE & TIPS
*Menu grabbed from their FB Page:
CHECK OUT THESE DISCOUNTED/PROMO RATES IN KLOOK:
- Manila Ocean Park Attractions Pass
- The Mind Museum BGC All-Day Pass
- Intramuros Bambike Tour
- Art in Island: 3D Interactive Art Gallery Ticket
- Lakbay Museo Ticket in Manila
- Website: https://comidachinademanila.com/
- Facebook Page: comidachinademanilapasig
- Contact Number (Mobile): 0917 110 0951
- Contact Number (Landline): 02 8281 9867
- Operating Hours: 11:00 A.M. – 9:00 P.M. (Mondays-Saturdays); 10:00 A.M. – 9:00 P.M. (Sundays)
- As for now, they no longer have function rooms and space for private events.
- Lines can be long so either have your reservations days before.
- Walk-ins are allowed as long as there are seats available and you are willing to wait.
- You can call them for preorders.
- They can only accommodate 50 dine-in seats.