COFFEE CRAWL TO D’ EXPRESSO
My friend, Miky, and I planned to do a coffee crawl with just our bikes. One of our target shops is D’ Expresso in Quezon City. From Centris Quezon Avenue, we biked less than 4km. It is located in a quiet neighborhood near Cubao so it is a great place to stay and chill. By the way, they also have branches in Marikina and Antipolo.
D’ Expresso is al fresco so we didn’t have to worry if we smelled sweaty. Haha! A garage turned into a coffee shop. They have a variety of coffee blends, frappes, and non-coffee drinks as well. I ordered their Spanish Latte which marked to me as my new go-to espresso drink. It was great! All in all, our experience was great — nice ambiance, great coffee, and a quiet neighborhood.
ALSO, CHECK OUT MY HOT CAT SPECIALTY COFFEE POST FOR YOUR NEXT COFFEE CRAWL!
- Q.C. Branch: #20 Bignay Street, Barangay Quirino 2-A, Quezon City, National Capital Region, Philippines
- Marikina Branch: #12 Scarlet Street, Barangay Concepcion Dos, Marikina City, National Capital Region, Philippines
- Antipolo Branch: Allspice Road, Robinsons Homes East, Antipolo City, Rizal, Philippines
CHECK OUT THESE DISCOUNTED/PROMO RATES IN KLOOK:
- Manila Ocean Park Attractions Pass
- The Mind Museum BGC All-Day Pass
- Intramuros Bambike Tour
- Art in Island: 3D Interactive Art Gallery Ticket
- Lakbay Museo Ticket in Manila
- Email: email@example.com
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/d.expresso.mnl
- Operating Hours: Mondays to Sundays, 8:00 A.M. to 10:00 P.M. (Q.C. and Marikina), 9:00 A.M. to 12 Midnight (Antipolo)
- Free delivery is available in certain areas.
[…] YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A COFFEE SHOP TO TRY HERE IN MANILA, CHECK OUT ALSO MY D’ EXPRESSO GUIDE. […]