I’ve lived and worked in Clark, Pampanga before and in a span of 10 years, a lot has changed. New establishments have risen from malls, offices, hotels, and restaurants to coffee shops like Here Café. Clark is truly becoming a city that every foodie and traveler should visit.
Here Café is a 2-story café and restaurant located at the strip of E. Jacinto where a lot of fine-looking restaurants can be found. Here Café has a minimalist and industrial design that makes it look clean and bare. The café has glass walls, making the dining area well-lit and open during the day.
We spontaneously visited Clark last December to stay and chill at the Clark Parade Grounds, appreciate the nature around us, and wait for the sun to set. As soon as darkness came, we decided to eat some snacks before going home. We saw a street near the grounds full of big restaurants which were very enticing. We wanted a light meal since we were still full so we decided to try one of the cafés. It was hard to choose because all of them were aesthetically appealing and welcoming. Between Café B.O.M. and Here Café, we chose the latter.
There were a lot of people in the café, from working individuals to gathering friends and families. In the middle is where you can see and choose different kinds of pastries, and then at the counter, you can order meals and drinks. We were curious about the Seafood Marinara, so that’s the one we ordered. The Seafood Marinara is a bit pricey but it is good and worth the price. I just wish that the servings could have been more. We didn’t order coffee because it was dinner time and we didn’t want not to get our sleep. With huge crowds entering and staying in the café, I can say that their coffee drinks and pastries are good too.
I wish we lived near Clark so that we could try Here Café again sooner. I wonder what it’s like in the morning working there and having their coffee.
IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A COFFEE SHOP WITH A COMMUNITY, YOU SHOULD TRY AND VISIT THE BREWMAN IN METRO MANILA.
FOOD GUIDE & TIPS
CHECK OUT THESE DISCOUNTED/PROMO RATES IN KLOOK:
- Zoobic Safari Ticket in Subic
- Dinosaurs Island Ticket in Clark
- Zoocobia Fun Zoo Ticket in Clark
- Inflatable Island Beach Club ticket in Subic
- Aqua Planet Ticket in Clark
- Instagram: herecafeclark
- Contact Number (Mobile): 0995 414 0405
- OPERATING HOURS: 6:00 A.M. – 12:00 M.N. (Sundays to Thursdays); 6:00 A.M. – 1:00 A.M. (Fridays to Saturdays)
- They deliver via Grab, Food Panda & Let’s Bee
- They offer ice-blended drinks, coffee, non-coffee drinks, pizza, sandwiches, salads, and brunch meals.
- Because of its huge area, it can accommodate 500 seating customers.
- They have both indoor and alfresco dining.
- They accept cash and credit card payments.
- Internet connection is available.