@motionsbyjase Ang estetik at sarap sa The Brewman Coffee #thebrewmancoffee #cubaoexpo #fyp #coffeeplace #coffeetable ♬ Mori no chiisana restaurant – 手嶌 葵
The Brewman is one of Cubao Expo’s must-try coffee shops. A coffee shop that boasts handcrafted coffee drinks and aesthetic interiors. It is not just a coffee shop but it is also a place to help people build and be part of communities not just about coffee but about anything under the sun.
The Brewman is owned by Jonathan Leung and his wife Irah Navarro which he started as a delivery service, delivering bottled cold brew from house to house like a milkman from the past thus the name of the shop came.
LATTÉ AT CUBAO EXPO
From my experience, I can say that The Brewman is a third-wave café where they carefully select their beans and brew them in a process of perfection. Whenever I visit Cubao Expo, there is always a huge crowd in the shop. It got me intrigued and wanted to try it on my next visit. I brought my friend, Miky, there, knowing him as a coffee enthusiast, I know he’ll sure love the place.
We visited The Brewman after having our lunch. The crowd is still less so we were able to dine in at the café. We ordered lattés and cookies and stayed on their very cozy second floor. I liked the ambiance there with the light freely entering the shop. It is a good place for catching up and sharing stories with friends while drinking good coffee. I like the taste of their coffee. One factor I consider for a good coffee drink is that I can still taste the kick of the coffee extract, unlike the ones in Starbucks where sugar is more distinct.
From what I learned they also conduct different events in the café to show their commitment to making communities such as trivia nights, workshops, and talks. I also want to experience these someday, so when you’re looking for a coffee shop to visit next, I suggest The Brewman and maybe we can meet there and make our own community there.
IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A COFFEE SHOP LIKE THE BREWMAN, YOU SHOULD TRY CHAPTER COFFEE ROASTERY & CAFÉ ALSO IN QUEZON CITY.
FOOD GUIDE & TIPS
CHECK OUT THESE DISCOUNTED/PROMO RATES IN KLOOK:
- Manila Ocean Park Attractions Pass
- The Mind Museum BGC All-Day Pass
- Intramuros Bambike Tour
- Art in Island: 3D Interactive Art Gallery Ticket
- Lakbay Museo Ticket in Manila
- Website: https://thebrewmancoffeehouse.cococart.co/
- Facebook Page: thebrewmancoffee
- OPERATING HOURS: 10:00 A.M. – 11:00 P.M. (Tuesdays to Sundays); Closed on Mondays.
- On their website, you can order their espresso-based drinks, teas, hot chocolate, horchata, and pastries and deliver them to your address.
- They only deliver within Metro Manila and they’ll notify you of the delivery fee.
- They also sell their merch such as shirts, sleeves, enamel pins, and tote bags.
- If you are a digital nomad or work remotely, they have sockets for your electronic gadgets.
- They also conduct events such as workshops, talks, trivia nights, and many more.