ESPRESSO AT KAPE NATIVIDAD
Today, having coffee is not limited to malls and cities anymore. A lot of cafes have opened outside the metro with different vibes and amazing views. One of them is Kape Natividad in Tanay, Rizal.
Kape Natividad is known as the original espresso-based coffee shop and pugon-baked pizza in Tanay. It is located along the Marilaque Highway which is a good stopover for anyone traveling to the rest of Rizal and to Quezon. They not just offer coffee drinks but also meals.
I was really sleepy on our way home and I really want to have coffee first before continuing our drive back home. We visited Kape Natividad after our lunch at Isaw Haus which is just beside the restaurant. Upon entering the restaurant, you will feel a very relaxing and cozy vibe as the wind was cooling the whole place and the view outside was amazing. A view of the Sierra Madre mountains and Laguna de Bay. In addition to its very relaxing vibe is the very welcoming and nice staff.
We didn’t stay long since we were rushing to go home but if given the chance to visit it again. I’ll try visiting it early in the morning. I was told that the temperature there can get chilly. For me, chilly weather plus a hot coffee is a perfect way to enjoy the mountains.
- Marilaque Highway, Barangay Sampaloc, Tanay, Rizal, Philippines
CHECK OUT THESE DISCOUNTED/PROMO RATES IN KLOOK:
- Treasure Mountain Day Tour
- Luljetta’s Hanging Gardens Spa Day Pass
- Tanay, Rizal Day Tour
- Loreland Farm Resort Staycation with Breakfast
- Avilon Zoo Ticket
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/kapenatividad
- Contact Number: 0961 326 1186
- Email: email@example.com
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/KapeNatividadPH
- Operating Hours:
- Monday – Thursday: 5:00 A.M. – 10:00 P.M.
- Friday – Sunday: 5:00 A.M. – 12:00 A.M.
- Operating Hours: