STOPOVER AT ISAW HAUS
When traveling to a very far place, a stopover can be a very exciting experience as you will have an opportunity to discover good food and amazing places. During our drive to Balai Tanay, we saw a restaurant just along the road that seems to have an amazing view. We decided to visit it on our way back as our stopover.
We didn’t know the name of the restaurant until we had our stop there and discovered that it is called “Isaw Haus”. The restaurant is huge and has a large parking area in which mostly motorcycles were parked. Marilaque Highway where Isaw Haus is located is known as a motorcycle rider’s haven and it is good to have a restaurant there as a stop. Isaw Haus is a restaurant that specializes in serving Filipino dishes mostly grilled and rice meals.
GOOD FOOD + AN AMAZING VIEW
When we arrived there, I was really amazed by the view. It is an open restaurant where you can see the Sierra Madre mountains, the Pililla Windmills, and the Laguna de Bay. You will not just enjoy the view but also the wind blowing to your face. The restaurant is well-ventilated. As for the food, we ordered only one, since we are still somehow full. We tried their lomi and I can say that it was really good and the toppings are a lot. The good food plus the amazing view removed my fatigue from driving.
Overall our experience was great and I recommend it for your next stop on Tanay. If you are a motorcycle rider, I’m sure you’ll enjoy your stop at Isaw Haus.
After our stop here, we visited a nearby cafe-restaurant called Kape Natividad.
- Marilaque Highway, Barangay Cuyambay, Tanay, Rizal, Philippines
CHECK OUT THESE DISCOUNTED/PROMO RATES IN KLOOK:
- Treasure Mountain Day Tour
- Luljetta’s Hanging Gardens Spa Day Pass
- Tanay, Rizal Day Tour
- Loreland Farm Resort Staycation with Breakfast
- Avilon Zoo Ticket
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/isawhaustaytay
- Contact Number: 0925 779 1623
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/isawhaustaytaybranch
- Operating Hours:
- Mondays, Thursdays, Fridays: 8:00 AM to 8:00 P.M.
- Saturdays & Sundays: 6:00 A.M. – 8:00 P.M.
- Tuesdays & Wednesdays: CLOSED
- Free Wi-Fi is available.
- They also accept events and gatherings.
- Delivery is also available
- They also have a branch at Ortigas Avenue Extension in Taytay, Rizal.
[…] coffee first before continuing our drive back home. We visited Kape Natividad after our lunch at Isaw Haus which is just beside the restaurant. Upon entering the restaurant, you will feel a very relaxing […]