One of my comfort foods is noodles. Noodles with savory broth like the Ramen. With just a sip of the soup and a slurp of the noodles, all my worries will be forgotten. But we all know that good ramen can be very expensive, ranging from ₱400 to ₱900. My go-to ramen shop when the craving hits but I don’t want to spend a lot is Ramen Kuroda. It’s good and affordable compared to Ramen Nagi and Mendokoro.
Just this month, Julie discovered another good and affordable ramen shop in an expensive area like BGC. This ramen shop is called Kawa Ramen. The price ranges from ₱240 to ₱285, close to the range of Ramen Kuroda. We ordered the Kawa Spicy Ramen and Chicken Karaage for the side. The soup’s taste is I can say better than Ramen Kuroda and the Chashu cut is tasty and generous. The noodles are also of the right thickness and texture. As for the Chicken Karaage, it is also delicious. At first, I thought it was pale in color but when I took a bite, the taste did not disappoint.
All in all my experience with Kawa Ramen is 8.5/10, the food is great and the ambiance is very minimalist Japanese. Instead of having the expensive ones, I suggest you should divert and try Kawa Ramen’s noodle dishes.
LOOKING FOR MORE JAPANESE RESTAURANTS TO ENJOY? YOU SHOULD VISIT AND TRY MANMARU JAPANESE RESTAURANT!
FOOD GUIDE & TIPS
- Avida Verte, 9th Avenue, BGC, Taguig City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Eton Tower, Dela Rosa Street, Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Venice Piazza, Mckinley Hill, Taguig City, Metro Manila, Philippines
CHECK OUT THESE DISCOUNTED/PROMO RATES IN KLOOK:
- Manila Ocean Park Attractions Pass
- The Mind Museum BGC All-Day Pass
- Intramuros Bambike Tour
- Art in Island: 3D Interactive Art Gallery Ticket
- Lakbay Museo Ticket in Manila
- Facebook Page: KawaRamenPH
- Contact Number (Mobile): 0995 617 4502
- Operating Hours: Avida Verte: 11:00 A.M. – 1:00 A.M. (Mondays-Fridays), 11:00 A.M. – 11:00 P.M. (Saturdays-Sundays) ; Eton Tower: 10:00 A.M. – 12:00 M.N. (Mondays-Fridays), 11:00 A.M. – 8:00 P.M. (Saturdays-Sundays) ; Venice Piazza: 11:00 A.M. – 9:00 P.M. (Sundays-Thursdays), 11:00 A.M. – 10:00 P.M. (Fridays-Saturdays)
- They do deliver via GrabFood.
- They do accept reservations in their Eton Tower Makati and BGC Branches during off-peak hours on weekdays (2:00 P.M. – 6:00 P.M., and 9 P.M. onwards) and weekends.