MUJI COFFEE COUNTER
Muji is a Japanese store known for its minimalist products – from basic life wear, school and office supplies, and furniture pieces, to organizers, and many more. Aside from being a store, they also serve food and drinks at their Muji Coffee Counter. It is a café within the store that offers our favorite drinks like lattes and tea concoctions and food, like their pastries and curry rice meals.
The Muji Coffee Counter – SM North EDSA branch is the newest and the largest in the country. Months before its opening, we were surprised to see banners of Muji in the North Towers. It was very exciting to see that a Muji Store is finally in the North while most of its stores are in the South area – in BGC and in SM Mall Of Asia. I liked their coffee when I first tried it in their BGC branch so I was looking forward to having it again finally here in Quezon City.
MUJI’S CAFE LATTE, SHIO PAN & AN DONUTS
My cousins and I had the time to stay at Muji Coffee Counter and l liked it there. The place is cozy and bright, so I decided to do remote work there on a weekday. I forgot to check if there was an outlet available before, fortunately, there is a table on the side that has them. I ordered a cafe latte and pastries – Shio Pan Salted Butter and An Donuts which I like for their unique taste. I’m curious what is the taste of their curry rice meals which they even sell a variety of curry sauces in pouches. On my next visit, I’ll probably try one of the curry and rice meals.
If you’re looking for a place to stay and work or just hang out with family and friends or the foodie in you wants to try something new, visit Muji’s newest Coffee Counter in SM North EDSA!
IF YOU WANT TO TRY ANOTHER CAFÉ FOR REMOTE WORK, YOU SHOULD VISIT AND TRY DAIESUMI DIGITAL CAFÉ.
FOOD GUIDE & TIPS
- 2nd Floor, SM North Towers, SM North EDSA, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Level 4, East Wing, Shangri-la Plaza, EDSA corner Shaw Boulevard, Mandaluyong City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- 3rd Floor, Central Square, 5th Avenue corner 30th Street, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines
CHECK OUT THESE DISCOUNTED/PROMO RATES IN KLOOK:
- Manila Ocean Park Attractions Pass
- The Mind Museum BGC All-Day Pass
- Intramuros Bambike Tour
- Art in Island: 3D Interactive Art Gallery Ticket
- Lakbay Museo Ticket in Manila
- Operating Hours: 10:00 A.M. – 9:00 P.M. Daily
- The seating capacity is 65 to 70 people.
- Bag caddies and power outlets are available.
- They also sell a variety of curry sauces which you can try at home.