DAIESUMI DIGITAL CAFE
Before the pandemic, I was aiming to become a digital nomad and with that, I am looking for a place to work remotely. I saw a lot of coworking spaces but they are subscription base and far from where I live. And then, I saw Daiesumi Digital Cafe inside a mall, it is accessible and not subscription-based and so I tried it.
The pandemic changed the way of how we work. A lot of us can now work anywhere as long as we have a laptop and an internet connection. The work-from-home setup is now a norm but it can sometimes be tiresome or boring being inside your home all the time. Sometimes we need a change of environment to be sane. That’s where Daiesumi Digital Cafe comes in. It is a restaurant/cafe but offers a place for people who want to work remotely. They have sockets and a free internet connection for 2 hours. This is not much but if you are looking for a place to change your view or in need of a place to stay for an online meeting, this place can help a lot.
I’ve tried both of their branches in SM North EDSA and in The Podium. I can say that their food, which is mostly Japanese, is good even if it took a while before it got served. Their coffee is enough to satisfy coffee fixes. I saw a lot of people, probably freelancers, work there while having a coffee or dessert. These desserts, which are Japanese Pancakes with different toppings, got me curious because almost all tables there ordered one. Maybe the next time I will work there I’ll try their dessert or if you visited Daiesumi Digital Cafe, let me know. Okay? Cheers!
IF YOU WANT TO WORK IN A CAFE WITH A VERY GOOD AMBIANCE, YOU SHOULD CHECK HATCH + HOOLMAN IN TAGUIG.
- L4 The Podium, Ortigas Center, Pasig City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- 2nd floor, North Towers, SM City North EDSA, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
CHECK OUT THESE DISCOUNTED/PROMO RATES IN KLOOK:
- Manila Ocean Park Attractions Pass
- The Mind Museum BGC All-Day Pass
- Intramuros Bambike Tour
- Art in Island: 3D Interactive Art Gallery Ticket
- Lakbay Museo Ticket in Manila
- Facebook Page: facebook.com/daiesumidigitalcafe/
- Instagram: instagram.com/daiesumi/
- Operating Hours:
- The Podium – Opens Daily: 10:00 A.M. – 9:00 P.M.
- SM City North EDSA – Opens Daily: 10:00 A.M. – 10:00 P.M.
- They have a free internet connection for 2 hours. Ask the staff for the credentials. It will start once you activated it and ends exactly after 2 hours.
- Sockets are available.
Oh I love this! I’ve also looked for places to go to work and most of them, I agree with you, are subscription-based.
Daiesumi’s food looks yummy. I’d love to work there! =) Thanks for posting.
Thank you! If you discovered a new place for remote workers, let me know hehe