COFFEE FIX AT PICKUP COFFEE
A lot of companies have already started requiring their employees to return back to the office. And as for employees like us, it is really hard to do that. Just thinking of waking up early to avoid traffic can really dampen our spirits. We have no choice but to follow. But luckily, Pickup Coffee has a solution. A P50 coffee near the office. You read that right, 50 Pesos! We all know that in a prime location like Uptown, BGC a coffee fix can be very expensive but at Pickup Coffee, you’ll easily have your daily dose.
Pickup Coffee is a stall just located on the sidewalk of 9th Avenue in front of Uptown Mall. It is very identifiable with its green color and unique appearance. In front of their stall are tables and chairs where you can chill with the view of Uptown, BGC. The location is perfect for everyone, located at the center, surrounded by offices and residential buildings. They offer the usual espresso-based and milk-based drinks but they also have their own signature blends like the Avo Latte and the Nuttelatte.
It may not taste like your go-to premium coffee but it is good enough to satisfy your coffee cravings.
- Ground Floor, One Uptown Residence, 9th Avenue corner 36th Street, BGC, Taguig City, Metro Manila, Philippines
CHECK OUT THESE DISCOUNTED/PROMO RATES IN KLOOK:
- Art in Island: 3D Interactive Art Gallery Ticket
- Manila Ocean Park Ticket
- The Mind Museum BGC All-Day Pass
- Seda BGC Staycation with Breakfast and ₱1000 Food Credits
- The Big Binondo Food Wok
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/pickupcoffeeph
- Website: https://www.pickup-coffee.com/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/pickupcoffeeph
- Pickup Coffee is alfresco.
- They also deliver via Foodpanda, Grab Food, & Pickaroo.
- Seats are limited.
- Coffee price starts at ₱50