Tinandayagan Falls is located in Libmanan, Camarines Sur. Just 31 kilometers away from Naga City. It is included in a resort called Tinandayagan Falls and Resort.
Before the coming holidays, my parents planned to go home to our province in Naga, Camarines Sur. This will be my first time celebrating “Undas” in Naga since we seldom go there and always visit the cemetery in Metro Manila.
We didn’t commute so we have the ease of going anywhere. My uncle living there recommended us, Tinandayagan Falls and Resort.
TINANDAYAGAN FALLS & RESORT
At first, we thought that the entrance fee for the whole resort including the falls was just 100 Pesos. But, we saw a sign at the falls’ entrance saying “20 Pesos entrance fee”. Fees for the falls and the resort differ from each other. If you want to visit the resort, you’ll have to pay 100 Pesos per head. As for the falls, the entrance fee is only 20 pesos and 300 pesos for the cottage. We changed our mind because our goal was just to visit the falls and did not plan on staying long. We talked to the admin and told them that we will just stay at the falls. Without hesitation, they returned the extra fee.
The surrounding area was developed and pools were made. Despite this alteration, the waterfall was still an eye-catcher.
We swam in its cold waters. Huge boulders were located just below the falls which served as our footing. We sat there and let the falling water soak our bodies.
The water from the falls continues to flow to the stream. This fills up the pools wherein people can jump and dive.
We just spend 3 hours here but it was worth it. It gave me the refreshment I’ve been longing for. I’m glad we visited this place, it let me discover another destination in my parents’ home province.
Check out also our road trip across the Bicol Region.
- Zone 1, Barangay Palong,Libmanan, Camarines Sur, Philippines
HOW TO GET THERE:
- To get there, proceed to the CBD terminal in Naga City and rode a van or a jeep bound for Libmanan.
- Entrance Fee (Swimming Pools): ₱100
- Entrance Fee (Tinandayagan Waterfalls): ₱20
- Cottage Rates: ₱300-P1,000
- Room Rates: ₱1,000-₱2,000
CHECK OUT THESE DISCOUNTED/PROMO RATES FOR ACTIVITIES IN THE BICOL REGION:
- ATV Skydrive in Mt. Mayon, Albay
- Cagsawa Ruins Tour in Albay
- Whale Shark and Firefly Watching in Donsol, Sorsogon
- Contact Number (Mobile): 0939 923 7622
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/tinandayagan/?ref=page_internal
- Website: https://tinandayagan-falls-and-resort.business.site/
- The resort has 3 pools and offers outdoor activities like zipline, bikeline, and fishing.
I appreciate, cause I found just what I was looking for. You’ve ended my 4 day long hunt! God Bless you man. Have a great day. Bye