ROADTRIP TO YEYI’S PIZZERIA & CAFÉ
During our adventure at Balai Tanay, I saw a lot of restaurants along the Marilaque Highway that caught my interest. So when my father wanted a road trip on the All Saints’ Day long weekend, I suggested going to Tanay and trying one of the restaurants there. Out of all the suggested restaurants, we decided to go to Yeyi’s Pizzeria & Café.
The restaurant is located on the slope of the mountains of Rizal and you will surely have an encounter with nature. They have 2 floors and both are open. You’ll feel the wind and see the mountains and the trees while dining. Yeyi’s Pizzeria & Café specializes in pizzas as their name suggests and they are good and cheap as well. For less than ₱300, you’ll have a whole, unique and delicious pizza. If you just want to have breakfast and coffee, they also have it as a lot of motorcycle riders usually visit it as one of their stopovers.
Tanay has really become one of the destinations near the metro and there is a lot of food to discover. If you’re planning to visit and experience Tanay, try out Yeyi’s Pizzeria & Café.
If you are looking for other restaurants to try in Tanay, also check my Isaw Haus Food Guide.
- KM 61 Marilaque Highway, Barangay Sampaloc, Tanay, Rizal, Philippines
*PHOTOS GRABBED FROM THEIR FB PAGE
CHECK OUT THESE DISCOUNTED/PROMO RATES IN KLOOK:
- Treasure Mountain Day Tour
- Luljetta’s Hanging Gardens Spa Day Pass
- Tanay, Rizal Day Tour
- Loreland Farm Resort Staycation with Breakfast
- Avilon Zoo Ticket
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/yeyis.cafe
- Contact Number: 0981 476 3388
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/yeyis.cafe
- Operating Hours:
- Mondays to Thursdays: 6:00 AM – 9:30 P.M.
- Fridays to Sundays: 5:00 A.M. – 10:00 P.M.